The following procedures will be followed to ensure that our guests can enjoy their stay at The Marine with peace of mind and that our staff continue to provide this facility with ease and comfort.
- For now children will only be able to dine in our 5pm slot of our dine-in service.
- Unfortunately our playroom will be closed for the foreseeable future.
- Our dining services will now have the option of in-room and take – away service, in addition to a socially distance table service in our restaurant.
- There now is a reduced number of tables to ensure social distancing
- Tableware, along with all used and unused items, condiments, and linens, will be removed and disinfected after each party has left. Additionally, tabletops and chairs will be disinfected after each seat.
- We now have disposable menus, that you can take home if you wish, or we will dispose of them accordance at The Marine.
Check-in & out
- Our co-workers will observe social distancing whilst checking you in and out
- Contactless payment options and e – mail receipts will be encouraged. If this is not possible, payment terminals will be disinfected before and after each transaction.
- Key Cards will be disinfected with a medical antibacterial agents after each stay.
- A thorough cleaning and sanitizing program will be in operation for all guest bedrooms and bathrooms to prepare for your arrival using the Hydrus System with special extra attention being paid to all touch points within.
- Linens will be treated with strict care to prevent possible contamination; used linen will be cleaned at least 70 ° C for at least 25 minutes to destroy potential bacteria.
- Across the hotel thorough and regular cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces and touch points is carried out.
- To allow you to enjoy our facilities with proper social distancing, furniture has been rearranged in restaurant and communal areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the hotel (10 in total)
- Signage will remain in place in our public areas to remind our visitors to respect social distancing and hand washing.
- The Hydrus system will be used every night in all dining and communal areas after service.
- Our staff has undergone an enhanced educational and training program to ensure the highest level of safety and security in all aspects of our procedures.
- Any local health guidelines on wearing personal protective equipment will be strictly followed by our staff across all areas.
- A comprehensive handwashing program is in place with all staff members to wash their hands thoroughly every 60 minutes, with records kept.